Wednesday, May 20, 2009

EXCITED!!

I am totally freaking out because there is 2 days of school left, and in only 5 days I will be in Washington D.C. I am actually not that excited at the moment, but I think I will be standing on Main Street and it will suddenly hit me and I will say, "Oh my gosh! I am actually in New York!" It is going to be way fun and the best trip of my life, as of now. When I get back I will post my pictures and write what happened.


Did I mention that we get to see Phantom of the Opera at Broadway?
Well we are!!!!

















We will also be going to a Mets baseball game. ( If any of you are fans, please tell me and I will be sure to get you something.)

And my teacher is currently trying to get us on a White House tour. She's been off and on the phone with the Senator ,of something or somewhere, for the past few days.

I hope to travel a lot in the future and I made a list of all the places I want to go. (It is a pretty long list) New York and D.C. were both on that list, I am excited to cross them off and move to my next location.
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have such a great time, Lou. I've spent time in both of those cities and LOVE them both. Please take lots of pictures and come back and share all your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Be safe and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andee~ I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!! I am so excited for you! Take lots of pictures so we can see it on your blog :)
    Can't wait to see you in June!

    ReplyDelete