Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beware of Mono

A few days ago I got a note to send home. It was warning all parents about mono. (Hopefully you all know what that is) 23 kids from my school are sick with it, and there are even more from the high school sick with mono. So far there are 8 people currently in the hospital because of mono. Can you believe that? I couldn't. But, the note sent home listed ways to avoid getting the disease. Things like, don't share drinks, don't kiss, don't share lipstick. It even said don't share toothbrushes, what kind of discusting psycho does that?! Its just totally gross!! But anyway, I thought it was interesting and worth blogging. (mostly because I'm excited to blog again.)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back to blogging. It's fun to read about your life, you're so darn cute!
    Anyway, mono was always referred to as the kissing sickness in my school, so don't go around kissing and you'll be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I always share my toothbrush with random people. j/k. I am glad you are blogging again! I like hearing about what is happening in your life! Brook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad once used my toothbrush. I was young and felt extremely violated.

    ReplyDelete